How to become a member of VIA GMB Alliance
VIA GMB Alliance sincerely invites and welcomes software and hardware suppliers, and OEMs who adopt VIA mobility platforms to join us. If you recognize the objective and vision of VIA GMB Alliances and are willing to work with us together to expand the ultra mobility market, please fill out the form with your information. We will contact you shortly.
GMB Membership Benefits and Eligibility
VIA GMB Alliance Rewards of Membership
As a member of the VIA GMB Alliance, you'll have early access to VIA's latest product related roadmaps. You'll receive development assistance from VIA, introductions to partner companies with complementary offerings, and the opportunity to showcase your products in the online VIA GMB Alliance official website.
Below is a list of membership benefits and eligibility requirements.
- Membership Benefits
- Members of the GMB Alliance receive promotional and business networking benefits including:
- Listing company and VIA aligned products in the GMB Alliance website “Strategic partner/solutions” directory. This directory page is an on-line searchable database that provides the worldwide VIA sales team and alliance members with quick access to member product, company and category information.
- Access to website with information and updates on Alliance solutions for the related segments, as well as business information and co-marketing guidelines.
- VIA GMB Alliance newsletter for General Members with the latest news and information on Alliance benefits, ecosystem solutions and VIA product releases in the mobile segments.
- Invitation to an technical forum to help Members maintain and increase architectural alignment with VIA technologies.
- Authorized text to identify companies GMB Alliance Members in promotional materials
- Eligibility and Requirements
- A company is eligible to become a Member of the Alliance if it:
- Currently provides product(s) or service(s) aligned in single or multiple areas of supply-line capability with VIA solution, and the applications or solutions that drive market segment demand for platforms and infrastructure from VIA.
- The product(s) or service(s) are publicly listed on the company's web site and in production.
- Has capability for services, support, and integrated supply.
- To remain in good standing as a Member of the Alliance, a company must:
- Provide current company and contact information
- Provide current and accurate information on VIA GMB website
- Supply consistent product information for the Alliance Member company Web site (the same information submitted for the VIA GMB website)
- Abide by all Member terms and conditions
- Member Criteria
- Membership into the GMB Program is by invitation and subject to VIA’s acceptance. To be accepted as a Member of the GMB, you agree to the Terms and Conditions stated herein and, that to initiate and continue Membership your company shall meet the following Participation Criteria:
- Offers VIA-compatible or VIA-based products, which may include hardware, software, applications or solutions, and/or integration services
- Is committed to VIA as the primary architectural base of its products and/or services
- Is committed, as evidenced by a product roadmap, to developing products based on or compatible with VIA platform
- Continues to provide VIA with current and updated information
- Acceptance Process and Termination
- Based on the application information and data that you provide, as well as information on your company website, VIA will either accept or not accept your application for Membership in the GMB. You will receive a response email from VIA advising you as to whether or not your company has been accepted